Monday, February 13, 2006

the quail's revenge

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot a fellow shooter while hunting for quail.

See - CNN

Were they killing the quails for food? Why is killing living creatures a sport? That is so sick.

If they wanted to eat quail, they can buy it from the supermarket or go to a restaurant.

The poultry shop at the markets (where my human buys my chicken wings) sells four (farmed) quails (ready plucked and gutted) for $10. One time he bought some and he coated it with a soy, orange marmalade and preserved lemon marinade and baked them. And he forgot to give me some!

What sort of a society condones killing living creatures for sport? If you ain't gonna eat it, leave it alone.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Even though Michelle has taken over my day bed and put her stuff all over it, I still had a cuddle with her last night, until my human went to bed.

Tonight, my other human came over and they all went out somewhere (something about duck pancakes), but I got to sit on my other human's lap, woohoo! When they came back Michelle and my human watched Supernatural on TV and I snuggled up to her.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about Dan QUAYLE then? maybe stupidity runs in the Republican party.

Tuesday, 14 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home