Saturday, February 11, 2006

cats can keep secrets

Unlike dogs who spread gossip through the twilight bark (explanation in 101 Dalmations) and in their urine markings, cats do not gossip.

In fact, there are cats working in the highest echelons of the most secret intelligence agencies.

Boing Boing which has got to be one of the best blogs around, recently reported that the National Security Agency (NSA) has a new Crypto Cat. Mind you, she is in CryptoKids which is a club for kids, but I suspect she is a lot more than that, but I can't say as that would be revealing a secret, even worse, national security matters.


Crypto Cat - keeping your secrets

Crypto Cat unfortunately has a best friend called Decipher Dog. It figures, that the dog would be more interested in finding out secrets and telling others, not keeping them.


The 'old' Crypto Cat who was fired from the NSA after being framed by Decipher Dog

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human was up early for a Saturday which I didn't mind. When he hung out the washing, I got to go outside and he let me stay there so I had a nap on the grass near the washing line for a little while. When I came back in, all the boxes were gone. I'm so confused. I'm sticking very close to my human, lest he also disappears and abandons me, like my other human did (who is still my favourite though - but shhh, don't say anything). If only everything was how it used to be. Sigh!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home