Sunday, February 12, 2006

cat sidekicks to superheroes

Back on 13 May 2005 I suggested that when the new Wonder Woman movie is made, they should cast a cat as her new sidekick, Wonder Cat. And that should also be me.

I never heard from the casting agency, so it probably won't happen.

There have been cats who have helped out superheroes.

He-Man (in Masters of the Universe) had a sidekick called Battle Cat. When Prince Adam uttered the words, "By the power of Grayskull...I have the power!", he changed into He-Man and his wimpy green tiger called Cringer turned into Battle Cat.


He-Man and Battle Cat

Dar who is the Beastmaster has a friend called Ruh who is a tiger. Dar and Ruh are very good friends and can communicate with each other. Ruh is the king of the jungle and knows who is good and who is evil.


Ruh and Dar

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I napped a lot today, first on my day bed, then on my deck while my human did chores like clean the floor and walls. It was also quite warm.

Later, Michelle (former human of that Himalayan cat, Bella) from Melbourne arrived. I spent a bit of time on her lap or lying next to her while she watched Sin Eater (released as The Order in the US) - not a bad movie, interesting concept.

My human made a risotto for dinner using the usual ingredients but this time he tried it with Gorgonzola cheese at the end. The humans were pleased with the result.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home