Saturday, February 25, 2006

living in a box

There was an interesting story on Beyond Tomorrow the other night about this compact house which is only 2.6 cubic metres in size.



This was designed by the Technical University in Munich. It seems that units are already in use (in the form of a student village) in response to cheap student accommodation shortages in the city.



I'm not sure that my human and I could live in such a tiny space. For a start, the designers did not factor in an area for a kitty's litter tray.



Check it out - micro compact home

In any case, there is something to be said about the inventiveness of German design.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a very lazy day. My human and I slept in until 9am, and we just lounged around vegging. Perfect Saturday activities.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

Same here. Those huge houses are called McMansions in Sydney. I would call them ostentatious.

Sunday, 26 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home