Monday, January 02, 2006

What's new pussycat?

It's not unusual that Tom Jones has finally been honoured in the Queen's New Year's Honours list with a knighthood. We like him as he sings a great song to a special pussycat.



LINKS
- Tom Jones (official site)
- BBC News

Dame Shirley Bassey DBE, did beat him to it though.

Go Cymru!

If you have an inkling to learn Welsh, check this out - Clwb Malu Cachu

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was still warm, but not as terrible as yesterday (but spare a thought for the poor people and kitties in Sydney yesterday where it was 44 degrees Celsius - 111 degrees Fahrenheit).

I sent my human out to the city downtown today for a few hours, where he met up with Devi to help her find a present for Hannah for her 10th birthday. And finally, today he came back with a present for me. Woohoo! It is a Spode Blue Italian bowl.



I must remind my human that Guns, Germs and Steel is on TV tonight. My human said the book was really good, but Jared Diamond (the author, also presenting the TV show) was a bit rude during the book signing a couple of years ago.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

my nice fine bone china bowl?

Sunday, 08 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home