Sunday, January 08, 2006

fukubukuro

In a global economy, we should adopt all cool customs from elsewhere in the world.

I think fukubukuro sounds like a really cool one.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I must apologise for not having updated my diary/blog of late. Thank you for the messages of concern from my kitty friends. My human was really sick and sleeping most of the time, so I cuddled up to him to make him feel better. He did remember to get up to feed me though. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to work out how to use the telephone to dial 911 (or rather, 000 in Australia). I hope I never have to.

On a lighter note, when my human wasn't sleeping we did watch some cool movies including The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. Princess Mia's cat, Sir Fat Louie sure had it good with his own seat on the learjet and the run of the palace!



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home