Friday, October 14, 2005

A new Bond

There is a new Bond. Bond, James Bond.

The new Bond is a blonde Bond, not a blond bombshell Bond. I wonder how Ms Moneypenny will feel about that.


Daniel Craig is the new Bond. James Bond.

Methinks, they should try out a blond bombshell Bond. Bond, Jane Bond. Hee hee hee. 007. Hmmmm, I wonder if the viewers could cope with a feminist Jane Bond. Or a Jane Bond who flirts and takes control. Or even a Jane Bond who still goes for the ladies. Oh, I think I had better stop there.

Daniel Craig in line for Bond job - from BBC

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Friday. Woohoo! My human came back from work today and showed me a nice cat figurine which Malgosia gave me. I must invite her back so she can give me cuddles on her lap. I have many human fans!


Figurine from Malgosia. Thank you!

I hope I get lots of lap time this weekend.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home