Thursday, July 07, 2005

London

I know that many of my feline friends join me in saying that our thoughts are with all the cats in London and their humans.

My human was pleased to learn that his cousin is safe and well. He hopes that his various friends, former colleagues and acquaintances are also safe and well.

More coverage on the London bombings can be found at BBC News.

My human told me his favourite lines on the London Underground are the District and Circle lines, then the Jubilee one (which has nice new stations).

*Thank you very much for the treats which helped to turn my blue fish back to red again. Especially Scooter. The picture of Scooter (see her page) on top of a very high wall is amazing! And deserves lots of treats and rosettes!

**Please also visit the other two members of the Catster CKC Triumvirate - Cooper (from Madison, Wisconsin) and Camilla Mikerron (from Tallahassee, Florida and Chambersburg, Pennsylvania).

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I was glad to get my human back this evening. I was cold last night being by myself. Tonight, I watched him reorganise the freezer compartment of the refridgerator, but there was nothing for me to eat. All these nice smells, even though they were cold, but I have good olfactory sense. He had containers of stuff and had to make room for more containers of stuff.

Then he spent some time testing a new recipe for braised rabbit in sangiovese red wine with french shallots, porcini and field mushroom, and pancetta. Which I hope turns out better than his last attempt at cooking poor little Thumper. I expect some of it will end up in the freezer along with the other stuff.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home