Monday, July 18, 2005

catcalls

A catcall is a sound people make when they are expressing disapproval. Catcalls go paw in paw with boos and hisses, especially in a crowd.

The word may have originated long ago when audiences expressed their displeasure of stage performances by making noises like the sound of cats.

It think this is rather rude. What about dogcalls?


*Please visit Cooper and Camilla who are good at finding out interesting things and sharing it with us.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I don't Mondays. Tell me why, I don't like Mondays...

I was left alone again during the day and it was cold. I better go, my human wants to use the computer again and polish off his application before hitting send. I hope I get a brush tonight anyway!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home