Friday, July 15, 2005

soda (soft drink) can make you fat

According to the Washington Post, consumer activists and food manufacturers are arguing about the issue of warning labels on soft drinks.

I think this should do it:
This cup of supersized soda can make you really fat. It contains half a pound of sugar, which you don't need, unless you plan on running a marathon to burn up all the calories. Why don't you have a glass of water instead? If you want to drink something sweet, how about some natural fruit juice?

Debate Pops Open Over Soda Warnings reported in the Washington Post

*Please visit Cooper and Camilla who are part of the Catster CKC Triumvirate. Finding things out and sharing it with us.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I'm cold! All I want to do is lay on my human's lap. I hope I get lots of lap time over the weekend. The next installment of Harry Potter is being deferred until Monday. My human insists that he has important things to do over the weekend!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home