Monday, November 20, 2006

Where is ET?

SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence is now 22 years old. SETI looks for evidence of intelligent life forms by searching for signals from advanced technological civilisations in our galaxy.

Still no signals.

Time to start looking closer to home I think, like right here on Earth.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was a warm day, but I ate more than my usual quota of chicken. Nothing else much to report.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this quote that I saw someplace, "I hope they find intelligent life in space, because I'm lonely here."Hee, hee.
~Shamus

Tuesday, 21 November, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

Shamus. Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

I must remember that, though I think my person will try and quote it sometime.

Tuesday, 21 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home