Saturday, November 18, 2006

celebrity leftovers

The news is so celebritied out, that nobody is going to even take notice anymore.

TomKat wedding in Italy. Yawn!


Brangelina in India and all the fuss. Ho hum!


Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) and his big news. Duh!


Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson in Australia, filming in Port Douglas (where there are no fast food joints). Hmmm...


Remember the waiter who scavenged Britney Spear's half eaten egg salad sandwich and K-Fed's corn dog and put it up on eBay? Insane!

Now there is a Museum of Celebrity Leftovers located at the Old Boatstore cafe in Kingsand, a village in Cornwall UK. I kid you not.

See - BBC News

One of these days, someone is going to bottle celebrity farts and sell them on eBay and I bet some obsessed fan out there would even spend money on it.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I enjoy my morning cuddles when I get under the covers before my human gets up and he pats me and strokes my head and chin.

This morning when my human hung out the washing I went outside and rolled around in the dead grass (more like weeds really) but my human scolded me for dirtying my fur. Hmmph!

Anyway, my human went round to next door and asked about Hagrid, the black Staffordshire Terrier dog (who has visited us a few times through a hole in the fence), and the rough looking man just said that they "had him put down" and closed the door. I think they were tired of Hagrid trying to escape and breaking fences, the last being their back fence. Hagrid just wanted company and people to talk to him. He wasn't even sick. If only his people had taken him to the pound, he might have been given another chance. Poor Hagrid.


RIP Hagrid

I had more visitors today. Merlin's humans Kim and Liam came over in the afternoon and had dinner of teriyaki chicken with rice and broccoli. I didn't eat much.

3 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

rip hagrid.
i am sorree.
jh

Sunday, 19 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrible about Hagrid. I wish people would THINK!!! I find people so annoying sometimes. *sigh* I'm sorry that you lost a friend.
~Sham

Sunday, 19 November, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

hey jeter and shamus

it was sad about hagrid. he was always crying in the backyard from boredom and loneliness. i think his people should have just adopted another friend for him instead.

Sunday, 19 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home