Friday, November 17, 2006

cat-dog?

There is a bizarre story out of Brazil claiming that a cat called Mimi gave birth to a litter of three kittens (all died) and three pups three months after mating with a her dog neighbour, called Dog.

Mimi's person is called Cassia Aparecida de Souza who is 18 years old and a student, and they live in Passo Fundo in Rio Grande do Sul, along with Cassia's husband Rogerio.

Blood samples have been taken from the kitten-pups which look like pups by a genetist from the Passo Fundo University to verify the outlandish claim.










See - Gazeto do Povo (if you can read Portuguese)

This claim is just plain absurd. For a start, cats and dogs do not have the same number of chromosomes.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a visitor today. Woohoo! Kettles' human Klaudia came over in the evening to cuddle me so I laid on her lap a bit. She then helped my human to make an asparagus, roast pumpkin, chicken and Roquefort cheese risotto. My human learnt another method of cooking risotto.

I ate most of my breakfast this morning and my dinner tonight.

I don't have any further information about Hagrid from next door. My human suspects that Hagrid may have been murdered (by a vet).

1 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

datz jus plain ubsurd!
catz don't even like D-O-Gz
eksept fer da byootiful stormy b. naughty ...
an she alreddee haz a boyfrend.
wutever.
jh

Sunday, 19 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home