Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Unknown by Donald Rumsfeld

I hope that the Defense Secretary nominee Dr Robert M Gates (should his appointment be confirmed by the Senate) has as good oratory skills as the just resigned Donald Rumsfeld.

Otherwise, we are going to miss classic gems like this one:

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because

as we know,
there are known knowns;
there are things we know we know.
We also know
there are known unknowns;
that is to say
we know there are some things
we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns -
- the ones we don't know
we don't know.


And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.


Extracted from Department of Defense news briefing, 12 February 2002

I honestly don't know if I know something I know or if it is unknown...

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a good day today. I ate a little bit of my chicken, but not enough to satisfy my human.

Anyway, I did get a little nap on the couch with my human around midday, then he just had to go and do chores. Hmmpphhh!

In the evening, Jimmy and Lily's humans came over for a roast lamb dinner. My human did not share. How rude. I would have eaten lots if I had been given medium rare roast succulent lamb. At least I got to lie on Jacki's lap for quite some time on the couch.

Here are some new pics from earlier today when I was having a snooze by myself on the couch

3 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

keiser ...
doze ar verree attraktiv pikshurz uv u nappin.
dey ar much more byootiful den da pikshurz uv da boyz playin "football"
luv--yer frend--jh

Monday, 13 November, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

meow Jeter
Aw shucks...
luv Keiser

Monday, 13 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how we will miss Rummy. Hmm...no, perhaps not really. Speaking in ENGLISH seems to be difficult for anyone in the Bush administration says I.

You look rather nice and comfy sleeping. Made me tired looking at you!
~Shamus

Monday, 13 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home