Tuesday, November 14, 2006

oh no, Borat in Australia

Borat visit now Australia to make known public his new film Borat: Cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan.

He go Sydney and declare wanting Aussie wife, saying
"I would very much like to find Australian wife ... ladies, please send me photograph, preferably erotic,"

"My preference is for a woman who has more hair on head than back, and teeth that grow only on inside of mouth .... "

He also say
"I like very much Australia. I am a huge fanny of your country and I have been made feel very welcome here."

I think Borat make bad jokes. Who let him come visit Australia?




poor baby kangaroo

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Enough of imitating Borat's mangled English!

Not much to report today except that I ate a regular amount of my chicken so my human is happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wut mangled english? dat wuz sum verree good reedin fer me!
i luv da grate borat!
sumday i wanna wife ... but mi wife should hav lottsa hair on her back!
laffin an laffin!

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

i know is the language infecting me too so manglement blame on borat.

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home