Monday, November 13, 2006

Todd the cat expelled from the Tory Party

This is from the UK People newspaper (a trashy tabloid)

12 November 2006
CAT KICKED OUT OF THE TORY PARTY
By Nigel Nelson

A CAT has been expelled from the Tory Party - after being a member for two years.

Black-haired moggie Todd was even eligible to vote for David Cameron during his successful leadership bid.

His owner Annabelle Fuller cheekily signed him up with Tory youth wing Conservative Future when she left the party to join the UK Independence Party.

Annabelle, 25, said: "I signed him up for £3 as Todd Fuller. Anyone can get into the modern Tory Party because they never check."

Todd got junior membership which gave him full voting rights, even in Mr Cameron's election.

But he was finally expelled when an ANONYMOUSE caller spilled the beans to his local branch in Surrey.


What a shame he was expelled, Todd Fuller the cat may have been a sensible choice for party leader. He would be brighter than some of those dull humans in that party, even if it would be of the wrong political purrsuation.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I begged my human to stay home with me but he wouldn't as he had to go to work. Then we had heavy rain which was perfect weather for just napping on the couch so my human missed out on hours of cuddling me.

When my human returned home from work, I smelt that Border Collie named Tessie on his hand again. It seems that she ran to greet him three houses down from her own place and was inviting him to visit her. She barked/told him to go with her to the door, but my human declined and waved her goodbye. He decided that her humans might think it strange if he knocked on the door and said "Tessie invited me to visit". I can't believe that dog talks to him.

I did eat more today, and enough to keep my human happy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

keiser ...
yer human wuz pettin a D-O-G? don't ask him to take a nap wid u fer sum time! pettin a D-O-G iz disgustin!
luv--yer frend--jh

Tuesday, 14 November, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

hey jeter, u have a doggie best friend!

Tuesday, 14 November, 2006  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

keiser ... i consider mi frend stormy be naughty a cat dressed in a D-O-G soot!
laffin!

Thursday, 16 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home