Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Iraq

Engineering a war for political gain is bound to backfire, and the consequences are serious.

Whether the war in Iraq is a civil war or not is just moot. The country is in a mess, as a result of the war, and the situation is deteriorating.

Enough said.

See - Washington Post of 29 November 2006

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I wasn't going to describe my day today, but I intercepted one of my human's emails to Emily:
From: daniel
Sent: 29 November 2006 2:54 PM
To: Emily
Subject: hey

Hey Em iLY
...
I wAs LaTE tO woRK tHiS moRNinG. i hAd tO cLeAn KeISEr'S boTtoM. PoOR LiTtLe tHiNg. ShE aLsO cHuNdeREd hEr bREakFaST.

dAniEL


I am so appalled. Talking about me like that. And you call that encrypted? I cAn TyPE LikE tHaT toO! I had strong words/meows with my human when he returned home from work.

Anyway, I felt better later. I even ate all my dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home