Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ziggy, the white cat - from Israel to UK

10 days, 2,000 miles - a white cat named Ziggy (not his real name) travelled from Israel to the UK (Lancashire) in a cargo container on a ship with no food or water.

He has been labelled a stowaway.

I think that he knew what he was doing. After all, if you were a cat and lived in Israel, wouldn't you risk the journey to go to a nation of cat-lovers?

See - BBC News



*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was a more pleasant day. I forgot to mention that I was brushed yesterday.

My human spent much of the time with me inside, though he did do some chores, but before a nap together on the couch.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing! This proves that evreybody wants to live.

Tuesday, 28 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home