Friday, November 24, 2006

the Fanatics

Last night I wrote about the English Barmy Army.

Not to be outdone, an Australian version sprang up as the Fanatics in 1997 with members who travel all over the world to support Australian sporting teams.



The real sporting contest is about the Barmy Army versus the Fanatics, and who drinks the most beer.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was a boring day, but I did get a visitor for an hour when my human returned home from work with Malgosia. I'm her Kizia Mizia (my Polish nickname). It was too warm though, to lie on her lap.

I didn't eat much tonight, though I did have a big breakfast (nearly a whole drumstick worth of chicken meat).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home