Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Smurfs return

I wrote about Azrael and Smurfs a few months ago.

Now a producer is thinking of bringing this classic cartoon series of the 1980s to the big screen - see Moviehole.net.

Well, I for one hope that poor Azrael the cat finally gets to eat some of those blue Smurfs.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Oh, I am so embarrassed about last night. I have told my human to stop me from using the computer the next time I am stoned on catnip. I'm not usually silly like that. It's just that the last time I had catnip was over two years ago.

Anyway, today was a really warm day, and it is still warm tonight. I still ate all my dinner though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home