Wednesday, May 17, 2006

guerilla gardening

I was listening to the podcast of NPR's story of the day - and there was a cool story about guerilla gardeners.

These guerillas gardeners are like covert military operatives who go out in the dark of night to transform boring public areas in London into places with colourful plants.


St Georges's Circus, SE1, London

Links
- you can listen to the NPR story
- Guerilla Gardening website

Cats are also guerilla gardeners, if we were let out at night, we'd be fertilising garden beds!

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I watched Underworld Evolution with my human last night while Emily was doing other things. It was really cool as my human kept on cuddling me and saying, "I'm scared Keiser". What a wuss! No wonder he watches horror movies.

My human stayed home with me today as the tissue around his eye had swelled up more and it was making him feel unwell. We spent a bit of time on the couch which made him fall asleep and nap with me! We also watched a silly movie called Waiting (if you eat out, be nice to your waiter... you never know what they might do to the food).

I had cooked chicken for dinner tonight. Woohoo! I left room for steak which I smelt my human cooking, but I was denied my favourite. How rude!

keisercat@wildmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out www.waiterrant.com for an insightful and informative view of waiting tables in New York.

I hope you give your human extra cuddles, since he is not feeling well.

Thursday, 18 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean www.waiterrant.net.

Sorry!

Thursday, 18 May, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

Interesting reading Nick!

In other words, never upset the person who is going to provide you with food... unless you are a cat of course, like us.

I want to cuddle my human all the time, but he isn't always on the couch with me!

Thursday, 18 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home