Thursday, April 06, 2006

every book in every library in Australia

There are 800 libraries in Australia holding 40 million books and other collected items. I was so excited to learn that there is now a combined online catalogue to search for every single item not just in public libraries but government and university libraries as well.

See - Libraries Australia

Of course physical libraries are cool too. An amazing one is Trinity College Library in Dublin, especially the Long Room. Oh how I would enjoy being the Resident Cat.







*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today has been cold and windy, so I stayed on my dining chair for most of the day. I even turned on the gas heating myself just before my human came home. He was so pleased I did this, although he was trying to work out how on earth I turned the heater on. Duh! He knows I can type and write my own blog, so why wouldn't I know how to turn on a simple heater control?

I think we are going to watch the rest of A Home at the End of the World tonight. Colin Farrell is really good in it. Really.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home