Friday, January 27, 2006

Mozart 250 Geburtstag



I've waited a whole jahre for this one to write. This time last jahre about Mozart I wrote. Heute was Herr Mozart's 250th birthday.

He was a musical genius who composed some 626 pieces of work, starting from the age of five until his death (that was the Requiem mass).

This jahre, Austria is having a huge celebration, particularly in Vienna und Salzburg.

You can find out all about the celebrations here -
Mozart 2006

Hmmm, I will ask my human to put on Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute) for me tomorrow morning.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

It was so hot today. My human came home a bit earlier but didn't give me my dinner until the usual time. Then Merlin's human Kim came but both she and my human left. Not only that, but the computer was turned off at the wall so I couldn't even write my entry tonight until now!

Later on, Nell and Declan came over when my human returned, and I talked to them, but they didn't stay long.

I was deprived of human contact tonight, but it is still so warm inside the house that I really can't be bothered complaining.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home