Thursday, January 26, 2006

a fool and their money are soon parted, on eBay

Local media recently reported that "four fun blokes" in Sydney are auctioning their friendship for a weekend including a couple of beers, snags (sausages), and a good time.

The thing is, there are people stupid enough bidding for it. The current bid is A$1,275.

What sort of a loser needs to buy friends like that?


I hope the money they make goes to charity, and they pay income tax on it. After all, they are offering a "service" which should have no price attached.

LINK - eBay

How much money should people bid on my offer to lie on their lap for an hour?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I forgot to mention Burns Night yesterday. My human was out anyway so we didn't celebrate with Haggis.

Today was Australia Day, a public holiday, so I had my human with me all day. Mind you, I spent most of that time napping on my deck while my human was doing chores (even though it was warm). And no, there was no lamb offered in celebration. What a party pooper!

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

A cruise would be cheaper than that, plus there is the captive audience.

My suspicion is that it is a television network, and it will follow the morons and their lucky "buyer" for the weekend.

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home