Tuesday, January 17, 2006

G'DAY LA!

No, my human and I aren't about to visit Los Angeles nor move there. Shame!

G'DAY LA! is the slogan for Australia Week in Los Angeles. I am a little late with this notice as it started on 14 January, but will continue until 22 January 2006.

There was even an Australian Rules football game between the Swans and the Kangaroos (Roos won) at UCLA Westwood.

Those who managed to get to a fancy dinner by top Aussie Sydney chef Neil Perry were very lucky indeed.

To my American kitty friends' humans - if you've missed out and haven't managed a trip 'downunder' there is always G'day LA! in 2007.

LINKS
- USAFL Australia Week activities (too late I'm afraid)
- Australia Week

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

It's now raining thankfully. It was very moggy, err muggy all day what with all that rain from yesterday and the warmer day, it got rather humid.

I'm gonna go now and help my human watch Supernatural which he taped from last night (we were watching the last instalment of Guns, Germs and Steel instead). Ooh, it sounds spooky and scarey, just right up my human's dark alleyway...


A scene from Supernatural. What are they waiting for? BOO!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home