Saturday, January 14, 2006

Agie the library cat

Agie, a calico cat who has been living at the Willamina City Library was going to be evicted following a city council decision to ban animals in public buildings (except for guide dogs).

Thankfully, the local public decided that she should stay.



See
- ' 'Library Cat Won't Be Evicted After All' KOIN news, Portland OREGON 13 January 2006
- 'Puss may get the boot in Willamina' News-Register, McMinnville OREGON 29 December 2005

I think Agie (named for Agatha Christie) is very lucky. Not just all those people who visit the library and pat and talk to her, but all those books. I wonder if she has her favourites.

I hope she gets to review all the new acquisitions.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was really warm and I spent most of the day sleeping. My human also found it barely bearable.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

I bet she even read A Brief History of Time.

Thursday, 19 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home