Saturday, July 23, 2005

My middle name is Intrepid!

Back on 28 April 2005, I wrote about Mr Bigglesworth, a Sphynx who Dr Evil, the enemy of Austin Powers, claims is his cat. Ahem, Mr Bigglesworth owns Dr Evil.

If you visit the website (see below), you can find out what your spy name is.

I found out that mine is Intrepid. Keiser "Intrepid" Cat!

And this is the description of my spying prowess:

There isn't a situation you ever find uncomfortable as you are a chameleon and mold your identity around your surroundings. You stalk your prey without hesitation, mistake or second guesses and they can feel you on their heels.

Vital Gear
Includes non-descript clothing, sunglasses and various wireless devices.

I also entered my secret cat name that only us cats know, although it was difficult finding a transliteration using the Roman alphabet for some of the sounds we felines make, and it still came back with Intrepid!

MEOW! Yeah, baby! Groovy!

Why don't you find out what your spy name is and send me a catmail?

Find out your spy name - from Austin Powers

Football - round 17. My team beat the Bombers, which is also my human's other (Victorian) team. Here are the stats (late addendum):

BRISBANE: 5.3, 8.9, 11.11, 17.12 (114) defeated
ESSENDON: 1.7, 4.9, 10.13, 14.17 (101)

GOALS - Brisbane: Brown 5, Corrie 4, McGrath 2, Black, Sherman, Keating, Notting, McDonald, Lappin Essendon: Lucas 4, Lovett 3, Dyson 2, Bolton, Monfries, J Johnson, Lloyd, Welsh
BEST - Brisbane: Brown, Corrie, Drummond, Voss, Michael, Lappin Essendon: Lucas, Fletcher, J Johnson, Stanton, McVeigh, Peverill
INJURIES - Brisbane: Akermanis (back-related hamstring) Essendon: Johns (hamstring)
CHANGES - Essendon: Hird and Rioli replaced in selected team by Monfries and Hunt
UMPIRES: Chamberlain, Morris, Ellis
CROWD: 36,077 at the Gabba

*Please visit Cooper and Camilla who are good at finding out about things and sharing it with us.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

We had fog again this morning and it didn't lift until 10.45am, then my human hung out the washing, which gave me the opportunity to go out and chew on some grass. Then my human spent some time in the kitchen making borscht, Ukrainian style. I also had some lap time while he read Harry Potter out to me.

Merlin's humans Kim, Jordan and Liam came over in the afternoon, and then my human and Jordan went to see the new Fantastic Four movie. Jordan and my human loved it. I can't wait for that to come out on DVD, and then I can watch it too.

Afterwards the humans had the borscht for dinner, along with ciabatta bread.

Later, we watched Dr Who. That episode was quite scarey. And then Merlin's humans went home.

I think it is time for another instalment of Harry Potter now.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home