Thursday, February 01, 2007

why the Great Wall of China was built

Many Australians may now believe that the Great Wall of China was built during the time of Emperor Nasi Goreng to keep the rabbits out.



(television commercial created by Sydney agency Belgiovane Williams Mackay, which is now part of the vernacular - duration: 31 seconds)

*Don't forget to check out Shamus for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

When my human spends all day with me, I like to lay on his lap and we usually have lots of cuddles including a nap together on the couch.

Well, not so with Margaret who ignored me again. My human thought I had run away when he came home from work as I was in my cane basket under the bed.

Thankfully my human announced his return and woke me up in time for my dinner. Mary was over and and they all had a pasta dish for dinner cooked by Margaret.

Is a bit of attention too much to ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home