Saturday, January 27, 2007

cat's pajamas

If something is called the "cat's pajamas", it means that something is truly outstanding.

Well, I don't wear pajamas as I have fur.

Actually "cat's" is really Katz, who was an English tailor who made the finest silk pajamas for royalty and the wealthy.

*Don't forget to check out Shamus for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a few visitors today. Devi came over but she wouldn't let me sit on her lap. They had haggis on toast. Ew! She and my human then watched The Amityville Horror (2005) in the afternoon as my human was too scared to watch it at night without another person around. What a scaredy cat!

Then tonight, Merlin's humans Kim, Jordan and Liam came over for bangers and mash, and then they watched She's the Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home