Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I want a guinea pig...

I can't believe that people abandon their guinea pigs. It's not as if they are high maintenance like human children.

Thankfully, abandoned guinea pigs are rescued by people like Karen Oehlerts from This Little Piggy and Me which is a guinea pig adoption/rehousing agency.

See - The Enquirer (Cincinnati)


Karen Oehlerts with Cadbury

I would love a guinea pig. I would name him Aloysius or her Andromeda and he or she could cuddle up to me in my basket.

My human used to have three guinea pigs when he was a teenager, Picky Picky who was brown, and Dilly Dilly who was white with brown patches. Then there was another white one with the swirlly fur, but he can't remember her name.

My human told me that guinea pigs even kind of purr.

Yeah, right!

*Don't forget to check out Shamus for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Oh no, my human has left me alone during the day with the scarey woman who won't let me sit on her lap!

I was so glad when he came home from work. I'd rather be alone than ignored!

Mary came over tonight and they all had beer and wine again, along with Hokkien noodles with teriyaki pork and green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home