Wednesday, January 31, 2007

a philosophical dilemma

If a person is hit (run over) by an ambulance, are they fortunate or unfortunate?

*Don't forget to check out Shamus for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I spent most of the day out on my deck today, and then when I came inside, Margaret kindly left the fan on for me before she went out as it was hot inside . She still won't let me sit on her lap though.

Emily came over this evening and she cooked up a pasta with tomato and sausage for dinner. I just had my usual chicken.

Wednesdays are TV nights, and tonight they watched Food Safari which featured Thai cooking and then the pilot of Heroes. What a cool show.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mybuilderswarehouse said...

Thank you admin!!

Our goal is to provide the best directory tool possible for people in the domestic building industry.

Builder APP
Home Renovation builders in Australia

Friday, 04 September, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home