Tuesday, December 05, 2006

John So, he's my bro - World's Best Mayor

The Lord Mayor of Melbourne, John So who has cult status in his fine city, has now been voted World's Best Mayor (coming ahead of the mayors of Amsterdam and Harrisburg).

And seriously, there is a song called John So, He's My Bro about the Lord Mayor. He even has a fan club.

At the 2006 Commonwealth Games, John So received more cheers than Prime Minister John Howard. Even just mentioning his name in a Melbourne crowd will bring on a big cheer.


cuddling giant teddy bears is just part of the job...

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a funny day today. After I had my breakfast and my human did all his preparation in readiness for work (shower - after which I went in to lap water from the bath tub, make lunch - kangaroo sausage sandwich - eww, eat breakfast, drink coffee etc), I went to my deck and sat by my water bowl so my human filled it up. After he did so, he put it near the catnip. So after I had my drink of water, I got into the catnip.

Ooh, it was so good. But I was sober by the time my human returned home from work and had my dinner.

Labels: