Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WNTD

Today was World No Tobacco Day. I've never taken up the habit. I wouldn't be able to use my paws to start a lighter or light matches. Besides, my drug of choice is catnip.

That hasn't stopped some other kitties from taking up such a filthy habit.



*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I was feeling better today and even ate my breakfast of cooked corn fed chicken. Not only that, my human stayed with me practically all day, even if it was under vet advice to monitor my bowel movements! And clean my bottom!

I overheard my human talking to the vet on the phone at midday about my blood test results. It seems that the vet can't confirm my liver condition without a surgical biopsy which would involve going under anaesthetic, which is also very risky for a cat my age. The alternative was a biopsy using needles guided by ultrasound which still requires anaesthesia. The vet thinks it is likely that I have a tumour given the raised liver enzymes. Even if it is confirmed, I am still too old for chemotherapy. As long as I'm not in any pain and still eating, I should be okay for now.

I spent most of the day napping and my human put on some cool music for me:

- Angels and Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper


- Hard-Fi - Stars of CCTV


- The Vines - Vision Valley


I had some more cooked chicken for dinner, then Emily came over to visit. I was so excited to see her! She and my human cooked up fried rice for dinner. Tonight is also Prison Break night, with a double episode (it wasn't on last week). This means lots of lap time.

keisercat@wildmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pleased to know you are doing much better, my dear Keiser. :)

May you continue to improve.

Thursday, 01 June, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

Much love Nick. And kitty kisses. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Friday, 02 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home