Saturday, October 22, 2005

intelligent design, part 2

On 4 August 2005, I wrote about 'intelligent design'.

Recently, more than 70,000 Australian scientists and science educators condemned the teaching in science classes of 'intelligent design' and opposed its teaching in science classes (in Australia).

Scientists and science teachers are pretty smart.

Ergo, those with a counter view to these smart people must be incredibly stupid.

I rest my case.

Why we have imported another ridiculous American idea is beyond me. This little kitty is stumped.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

**All my previous Catster diary entries are now archived at this blog (with pictures of paintings, buildings, cats, people etc). Check it out!

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I got to go outside this morning and chew on some grass while my human hung out the washing. But he had to bring it in a few hours later as it started to rain (but they were dry). I had some time with him on his lap later, but we didn't have an afternoon nap together. Dang!

He gave me a chicken wing for dinner. I ate the tip and then refused it. I think he put it out FOUR times, which I refused, before he finally got the message. Then I sat and stared at the tins of tuna in springwater (regular variety, not pet-food), at the bottom shelf of the bookshelf in the kitchen, and finally he understood. He asked me if I wanted that for dinner instead and I meowed and meowed very loudly. Goodness gracious, he is so THICK sometimes!

I better go and ask him if we can watch the rest of Species II now.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home