Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday means the weekend is here

It was cooler tonight with a slight breeze. A breeze is just a moderate wind, which is caused by air flow from high pressure to low pressure.

In the doldrums, which lies 5 degrees north and 5 degrees south of the equator, no wind occurs. If you were sailing in this area, there could be no movement for days on end, until you drift out of the area. In this Intertropical Convergence Zone, the hot air rises vertically.

Many cats convince their sailor humans to take them when they go to sea. I could not think of anything worse except for the nearly endless opportunity to sample very fresh fish.

Kim came over for dinner (of baked chicken breast with dijon wrapped in procuitto served with broccoli and cauliflower)

I very much enjoyed Kim's visit which provided me with another lap to sit on. From the scent marking on her, I believe she is owned by Merlin (a very young male) cat. But she was here, so I have marked her sufficiently as one of my temporary possessions which will no doubt upset Merlin the cat.

I am very much looking forward to the weekend and expect an opportunity to inspect my outside environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home